انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حفل عيد الأم 2013 والمتفوقين بالمعهد
prevention of obesity  Emptyالسبت 30 مارس 2013 - 12:30 من طرف زهرة المستقبل

» كل عام وأنتم بخير
prevention of obesity  Emptyالإثنين 29 أكتوبر 2012 - 11:14 من طرف SHARAF2012

» أفزر 100 فزورة
prevention of obesity  Emptyالسبت 27 أكتوبر 2012 - 11:42 من طرف زهرة المستقبل

» كيف تصنع شعبا من الاغبياء؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
prevention of obesity  Emptyالإثنين 22 أكتوبر 2012 - 20:13 من طرف ملاك الرحمة

» لماذا نشعر أننا نريد ان ندخل الحمام أكثر في البرد؟
prevention of obesity  Emptyالإثنين 22 أكتوبر 2012 - 19:45 من طرف ملاك الرحمة

» كما تدين تدان
prevention of obesity  Emptyالإثنين 22 أكتوبر 2012 - 19:29 من طرف ملاك الرحمة

» قصة للعبرة
prevention of obesity  Emptyالإثنين 22 أكتوبر 2012 - 19:24 من طرف ملاك الرحمة

» طريقة الفحص الذاتى للثديين
prevention of obesity  Emptyالسبت 13 أكتوبر 2012 - 19:39 من طرف ملاك الرحمة

» صور حفل تكريم الطالبات للعام الدراسي 2011/2012
prevention of obesity  Emptyالجمعة 12 أكتوبر 2012 - 21:35 من طرف زهرة المستقبل

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
زهرة المستقبل - 131
prevention of obesity  I_vote_rcapprevention of obesity  I_voting_barprevention of obesity  I_vote_lcap 
ملاك الرحمة - 130
prevention of obesity  I_vote_rcapprevention of obesity  I_voting_barprevention of obesity  I_vote_lcap 
لؤلؤة - 40
SHARAF2012 - 1

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 35 بتاريخ الأربعاء 16 أغسطس 2023 - 8:45

prevention of obesity

اذهب الى الأسفل

prevention of obesity  Empty prevention of obesity

مُساهمة من طرف زهرة المستقبل السبت 12 مايو 2012 - 21:47

The prevalence of obesity is increasing around the world, and has effects on short- and long-term functioning, health, and well-being. Obesity is therefore an international public health priority. Twisted Evil

This special collection brings together a selection of Cochrane Reviews on general strategies for the prevention of obesity and weight gain, and interventions for increasing physical activity. The collection includes a Cochrane Review updated in December 2011 on the prevention of obesity in children. geek Question

The Cochrane Reviews in this collection have been prepared by the authors and editors from the Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group; Cochrane Heart Group; Cochrane Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders Group; Cochrane Public Health Group; Cochrane Schizophrenia Group; and Cochrane Tobacco Addiction Group.

General strategies

Interventions for preventing obesity in children

Obesity prevention is an international public health priority. The prevalence of obesity and overweight is increasing in child populations throughout the world, impacting on short-term and long-term health. Obesity prevention strategies for children can change behaviour but effectiveness in terms of preventing obesity remains poorly understood. This review assesses the effectiveness of interventions designed to prevent obesity in childhood through healthy eating and physical activity policies, programs, and workforce development in children's settings.

Interventions for preventing weight gain after smoking cessation

Most people who stop smoking gain weight, on average about 7 kg in the long term. There are some interventions that have been specifically designed to tackle smoking cessation, while also limiting weight gain. Many smoking cessation pharmacotherapies and other interventions may also limit weight gain. This review assesses interventions designed specifically to aid smoking cessation and limit post-cessation weight gain, and interventions designed to aid smoking cessation that may also plausibly have an effect on weight.

Interventions to reduce weight gain in schizophrenia

Weight gain is common for people with schizophrenia and this has serious implications for health and well-being. This review assesses the effects of both pharmacological (excluding medication switching) and non-pharmacological strategies for reducing or preventing weight gain in people with schizophrenia.

Exercise and physical activity

School-based physical activity programs for promoting physical activity and fitness in children and adolescents aged 6-18

The World Health Organization estimates that 1.9 million deaths worldwide are attributable to physical inactivity. Chronic diseases associated with physical inactivity include cancer, diabetes and coronary heart disease. This review aims to summarise the evidence of the effectiveness of school-based interventions in promoting physical activity and fitness in children and adolescents.

Interventions for promoting physical activity

Little is known about the effectiveness of strategies to enable people to achieve and maintain recommended levels of physical activity. This review assesses the effectiveness of interventions designed to promote physical activity in adults aged 16 years and over, not living in an institution.

Community wide interventions for increasing physical activity

Multi-strategic community-wide interventions for physical activity are increasingly popular, but their ability to achieve population-level improvements is unknown. This review evaluates the effects of community wide, multi-strategic interventions upon population levels of physical activity.

Interventions implemented through sporting organisations for increasing participation in sport

There is compelling scientific evidence that increased levels of physical activity can bring wide-ranging health benefits. These benefits can extend beyond physical health to include other positive impacts relating to mental health and personal development. The sport and recreation sector is viewed as a priority area for increasing rates of physical activity. Participation rates in organised sport have been shown to be lower in females and to decline with age, and are reduced in lower socio-economic and minority groups, including people from non-English speaking and Indigenous backgrounds. This review aims to determine the most effective interventions that sporting organisations can use to increase people's participation.
زهرة المستقبل
زهرة المستقبل
مديرة المعهد
مديرة المعهد

عدد المساهمات : 131
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2012

https://eldokkynursing.forumegypt.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى